- Pele is typically regarded as the master of the game, and in Brazil looked at as a national hero. This amazing soccer player is believed to be one of the greatest soccer players of all time. In 2000, he was awarded Player of the Century, to stand alongside his numerous other great achievements. While Pele was playing he won 3 World Cups with Brazil, scored 1243 goals in his career and 12 out of the 14 World cup goals. Pretty impressive career!
- Roberto Carlos is another player who was one of the very best Brazil soccer players and joined the team in 1992, playing in three Globe Cups with them. Roberto is known for his powerful, free kicks that he brought to the game, as well as one of the amazing all around great players. For the duration of his career with Brazil, he was put on the pitch for almost each and every single game they played, and scores 5 times in the 68 games.
- Kaka as he is typically known is regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world. Although Kaka is still considered very young, he began his soccer career at the young age of just eight. Kaka had his major debut in 2001 and scored 12 goals in 27 appearances. In 2007, he was awarded the FIFA World player of the year.
- Garrincha as he is best known on the field, is another one of the best Brazil soccer players of all times. FIFA considers Garrincha to be the most effective Brazilian football player behind Pele, and is believed to be the very best dribbler in the history of soccer. Garrincha helped the Brazilian soccer team to win the World Cup in 1958 and 1962.
- Ronaldo has retired but in the course of his Brazilian football career he was essentially the most prolific goal scorer of all time. He won the European footballer of the year twice, and the FIFA player of the year three times. Ronaldo played for Brazil in 97 matches and scored an extraordinary 62 goals. He was an important part of the team that won the World Cup in 1994 and 2002.
- Zico is another former Brazilian soccer player who is now a world class coach and is often referred to as the “White Pele”. Zico is believed to be one of the world’s most skilled finishers and passers throughout the history of soccer. He was also considered to be one of the greatest free kick specialists because he could bend the ball with incredible speed and precision. Zico received recognition when he was named one of the best greatest living footballers in 2004.
- Romario was a former striker who helped the Brazilian soccer team to win the 1994 World Cup. He is thought to be one of the world’s most prolific strikers in the world. Romario is also among one of the very best Brazil soccer players and one of the finest natural strikers in the world. In 2007, he scored his 1000th goal, and the game was stopped for the crowds and supporters to celebrate with him.
- What The In-Crowd Won’t Inform You Of Soccer Cleat Gool
- Confidential Home elevators Gool Soccer Equipment That Just The Experts Know Exist
- Quick Solutions To Gool Nutrition In Step by Step Detail
- Be The First To Read What The Experts Are Saying About Gool Soccer Equipment
- The Do’s and Do nots Of Gool Nutrition
- Why Almost Everything You’ve Learned About Outdoor Sport Gool Is Wrong And What You Ought To Know
- Unusual Report Finds The Fake Methods of Gool Paragliding
- What’s Really Happening With Down Hill Gool
- Short Report Reveals The Plain Facts About Player Gool And How It Can Affect You
- The Outdoor Sport Gool Trap
TagsArchery Arsenal Basketball Boxing Buy Kratom cardio Championship Cleats Climbing Footwear goal Gymnastics Hiking jump Karate Medals MMA nutrition outdoor paragliding Ping Pong play player practices Rugby run running Scootering Shoes Skating ski Soccer sport sprints Squats Stadium stamina steps strategies strategy Stretching technique Training Trekking Uniforms