- Let the laces loose. Loosening laces opens up your cleats getting more air in them, hence hastening the drying process. When you let the cleats dry with the laces on, you also expose the seams to tension because they contract as they dry. Loosening the laces is therefore also helpful in eliminating this kind of stress.
- Remove the shoe insole. Most cleats come with removable insoles. Such insoles are convenient because they give players the chance to change into more comfortable and supportive ones as the situation demands. They also come in handy when looking for a quick way of drying the cleats. Removing the insole does not only help the shoe interiors to dry faster, but the insole will also dry faster by itself. You can wrap it up with paper towels or hang it upright using clothe pins or pegs to hasten the process.
- Wipe off grass, dirt and mud. If the cleats are wet from a rainy game or wet grounds, you should make a point of wiping off the grass, dirt and mud off the shoes using a damp towel. It could add to the wetness, but the drying process will be simpler without these elements. This is also a simple way of ensuring that you have an easier time the next time you wash the boots; dried mud can be harder to remove when washing.
- Use dry cloth to pat your cleats. It helps in removing most of the surface moisture this kick starting the drying process. You can do this both on the outside and the inside of your boots to reduce dry time.
- Fill the boots with balled newspaper. The newspaper ball will help in absorbing a good percent of the moisture. You can let it sit for a considerable length of time before removing and replacing with a dry ball before later allowing the boots to air dry. This action can also be helpful in keeping the cleats from shrinking when drying, but you should ensure that the newspaper does not leave them too bulgy either. You can also slide a newspaper piece on the laces and the tongue to enjoy similar drying results.
- Choosing Athletics Scholarships Program
- Kayaking in Yellow River
- About Kickball Rules
- Scariest Franchises In Sports
- Essentials Of Street Soccer Games
- Build a Wakeboard Winch
- Tips for the Beginner to Airsoft
- Subjectivity of Soccer Timekeeping
- Jump Higher To Do Great Sporting Games
- Best Shipping Company from China to USA