- Follow the Leader: I like this soccer drills for kids because they learn to control the ball while moving side to side and reversing their field. Start this drill by pairing up the players. One player has a ball the other does not. With the player without the ball being the leader, have him start jogging slowly forward then zigzag to the right then left then in a circle. Use different variations of this drill, have the non-ball carrier stop and take a step back to teach the pull back move. Rotate players every few minutes.
- Capture the flag: This is another soccer drills for kids that will teach ball handling skills. Make a large 20 foot circle, every player inside the circle with a ball. Every player has a flag hanging from their waist. All the players dribble the ball around the inside of the circle. While controlling the ball every player try to capture as many flags from their teammates as possible without losing their own. Once your flag is captured, you’re out. The winner is the last one with the flag. A couple of rules to follow. You must be in control of your ball when you capture a flag and if you leave the circle for any reason you’re out.
- Knock out: One final soccer drills for kids is knock out. Once again make a circle about 20 foot round with all the players inside the circle each with a ball. Blow the whistle to start. All the players begin to dribble in any direction they choose. The object of this drill is to protect the ball while making a defensive move to eliminate the other players by knocking their ball outside the circle. Again the winner is the last one inside the circle with the ball. Same rules as the last drill, you must be in control of your ball when knocking out an opponent and if you leave the circle you’re out.
- Getting To Know Kratom As A Traditional Herbal Medicine Of Ancestral Heritage
- Top 5 Tips to Prevent Common Soccer Injuries
- The Complete Guideline On How To Play Badminton Step by Step
- What Are the Benefits of Enrolling Young Children in a Martial Arts Program?
- Start Your Own Paintball Team
- Table Tennis
- Safe Fun in Inflatables
- Start Playing Soccer
- Laced Soccer Shoes
- About Defensive Basketball Techniques